We promote wholeness – Spirit, Soul, and Body
Here at R3 we believe every individual is made up of three distinctive parts; a spirit, a soul (mind – will, emotions), and a (physical) body. In order to live a truly restored life - all three parts of the person must be embraced, acknowledged, and addressed.
Therefore, we promote embracing the ideal of the existence of each part of the human experience. We acknowledge that each part of our being has needs that must be met. We accept the responsibilities of making sure those needs are met as they arise. We accomplish this by:
R3 ACTSR3 Accepts
- Embracing our spiritual need to be in relationship with our higher power. Purposely seeking to connect to our Higher Power. Committing daily to a time of study, meditation and prayer.
- Acknowledging our emotional needs. We accept that our emotional needs drive our thoughts which fuel our actions. Therefore we accept responsibility for choosing to purposely direct our actions by daily examining our thoughts and making sure that they line up with our spiritual convictions so we can have a positive outcome.
- We accept the physical limitations of our bodies. Accept the responsibility of maintaining optimal physical wellness by addressing the need for adequate rest, eating healthy, exercise, and maintaining a good med management regiment.
We accept the responsibility of providing homes that are tastefully furnished and equipped with all the amenities necessary to be comfortable, to find work and begin rebuilding lives. Our locations are close to public transportation, shopping, health & wellness clinic, mental Health treatment providers, and a variety of recovery meetings.R3 Commits
Here at R3 our residents commit to being responsible for working their recovery program while we commit to providing a structured environment that offers accountability to insure our residents achieve their goals. We are committed to empowering our client’s as they transition back into a productive, healthy lifestyle. We promote our residents becoming active members of faith based 12-Step programs. R3 Triumphs
Our program is well managed and supervised by caring men and women who are passionate about empowering people in recovery. The foundation of our program is based on the belief that to truly restore life we must address all three parts of the human experience – spirit, emotion, and body. Therefore, Restored – Redeemed & Renewed is a faith based program that encourages residents to attend 12-Step meetings, study, get a sponsor, work the program, apply themselves to service, and take advantage of the fellowship available to them throughout our community. R3 Succeeds
At R3 we believe there are 3 keys to success and we practice using them daily.
- Possessing an Attitude or Gratitude
- Possessing a willingness to listen, learn and apply what you have learned
- Possessing a willingness to abide by the requirements of the program and remain compliant with the rules of the community.