Noncompliance of these items will result in immediate dismissal and will be reported to the police:
- Any type of physical violence.
- Destruction of property.
- Theft of property.
- Possession of weapons of any kind.
Noncompliance of these items will result in a three day notice of dismissal:
- Possession or use of alcohol, illegal drugs or misuse of prescription medication
- Possession of prescription medication that has not been checked in to R3 office.
- Intimidation or threat of violence.
- Smoking or evidence of smoking within undesignated areas.
- Visitor in undesignated areas of the house. Visitors may only be relatives or significant others identified to R3 staff during the admission process.
- Breaking any lay while in the program.
- Consciously undermining the program, staff, or fellow residents.
- Awareness of another resident violating an infraction form Sections 1 or 2 and not reporting it to staff.
- Making any false or misleading statements during the intake process.
- Being absent from the house overnight without an overnight pass approved by appropriate R3 staff.
- Failure to pay rent or other program fees in a timely manner.
- No tattooing or piercing on the premises.